The 2020 Lincoln Aviator was introduced at the New York International Auto Show. Tasca Lincoln’s media team was given press access for this exclusive 4K 360 video presentation.
Some highlights of the 2020 Lincoln Aviator are:
- The Aviator will be built on an unibody platform based on rear wheel drive proportions.
- This will allow designers to increase the room in the second and third rows.
- The Aviator will fill a slot between the smaller Nautilus and the larger Navigator
- It will likely have a twin-turbocharged V6 producing335 horsepower and 380 lb-ft of torque.
- A plug in hybrid version will be offered.
- The Aviator will be filled with technology, including active driver assistance.
- The Linclon Co-Pilot360 includes automatic emergency braking, blind spot monitoring, lane keep assist, and rear brake assist.
- Suspension Preview Technology pairs the adaptive dampers with a digital camera system.
- That system will spot potholes and broken pavement, and make adjustments within milliseconds.
- The Lincoln Aviator will be available at Tasca Lincoln, in Cranston Rhode Island.